- Publisher - Group Publishing
- Website - http://group.com/sunday-school/buzz
- Price - $99.99 per class per quarter
- Scope - Topical
- Available for Preschool - Elementary
- Biblically Sound
- "God Sighting" each week allows children to tell how they lived what they learned the week before and saw God working in their lives - love this!
- "Buzz in Action" involves children each week in deciding what they will do specifically to live what they learned - love this!
- Variety of interactive options included for each lesson to engage children in thinking about the "point" of the Bible lesson
- Children are engaged throughout the teaching of the Bible lesson and all activities
- Everything a teacher needs for each lesson is included in the teacher/classroom kit
- Teacher Devotions
- Family Faith Buzz at Home kits are creative, but a bit expensive
Would like to see -
- "Put Feet to Their Faith" project to involve children in serving others each quarter
- Optional second service
- Unified Scope and Sequence - Themes are unified, but the Bible lessons are not
Buzz is written with the goal of engaging children so they are able to learn and live God's Word for changed lives. If you are looking for a highly creative Non-Traditional curriculum with a focus on intentionally engaging kids so they are able to remember God's Word and connect it to their everyday lives, this curriculum is well worth taking a look at to see if it may be a good "fit" for your ministry! Group says, "Buzz makes Sunday school fun for kids because they experience Bible truths in ways they enjoy and understand. Buzz is more than a written lesson–it's an interactive experience! Kids will learn in whatever way fits their style–whether that's reading, acting, drawing, listening, singing, playing a game, and more. And kids can't wait to get started because they make choices throughout the lesson."