- Since it is a Traditional curriculum, churches with definite budget issues could purchase just the teacher books for $7 per class per quarter.
- Churches are able to purchase student materials as their budget allows - student books for $3.50 per student per quarter and take home papers for $3.50 per student/family per quarter. This flexibility provides churches a way to utilize resources with solid Bible teaching and still work within their budgets.
- Publisher - Regular Baptist Press
- Website -
- Price - $7 per teacher and $18 per class/teaching resource pack and $3.50 - $7 per child
- Scope - Through the Bible
- Available for all ages
- Biblically Sound
- Strong focus on teaching children what God's Word says
- Variety of interactive options included for each lesson to engage children in thinking about the point of the Bible lesson
- Some of the lessons have a portion of the Bible story where they engage the children in "pretending" . . . involves the children in a drama-type activity. I'd like to see this in every lesson.
- Option in the Primary Spring materials for a Class Service Project - love this!
- Take Home papers are focused on getting children to think about what they learned all week, involves parents in talking with their children and gets older children reading their Bibles all week. IF parents commit to using these with their children RBP's are excellent and well worth the investment!
- Extended Session/Church Time lessons for 2's & 3's and Pre-Primary - great job of staying "on point" and reinforcing the lesson.
- Excellent Teacher Devotions provide solid info on the Bible background for each lesson.
Would like to see -
- Stronger focus on involving the children during the teaching of the Bible lesson in a drama/pretend-type activity - not just as an activity after the lesson is taught.
- Quarterly service projects to "Put Feet to Their Faith" - as mentioned above, the Primary Spring quarter had a service project for the kids, but the other ages did not. I'd like to see this as part of each quarter for every age level.
- Some weeks/age levels did a better job than others at focusing the kids on specific things they could do to live what they learned - I'd like to see a stronger focus on this across the board each and every week. The weeks where this was done, it was done very well.
- Optional second service for older children as well.
Regular Baptist Press curriculum is written with the goal of intentionally engaging children so they are able to learn and live God's Word for genuinely changed lives. If you are looking for a Traditional curriculum with a strong focus on being solidly grounded in God's Word, this curriculum is well worth taking a look at to see if it may be a good "fit" for your ministry! Regular Baptist Press says, "Our mission is to glorify God by providing church educational resources which are true to God’s Word and encourage maturity in Christ . . . based on the entire 'counsel of God.' Biblical integrity and doctrinal soundness have remained our hallmarks for over fifty years."