- Publisher - Gospel Light
- Website - gospellight.com
- Price - $199.99 per quarter
- Scope - Chronological through the Bible
- Available for 1st - 4th Grade
- Biblically Sound
- Strong emphasis on emphasizing a "Jesus connection" in each lesson
- Parent materials are included so they are able to continue the learning at home throughout the week with the "Family Fridge Fun" flyers which you may print from the black and white copies included in your kit - full color items available for purchase
- Colorful graphics
- Children are engaged intentionally throughout the Bible lesson to give them an opportunity to help "teach" the lesson
- Children are encouraged to go and live what they learned!
Would like to see -
- More affordable pricing - nearly $200 for one quarter for four age levels seems a bit high.
- Quarterly service projects to "Put Feet to Their Faith"
Gospel Light's More Jesus curriculum is written with the goal of intentionally engaging children so they are able to remember, understand and live God's Word for genuinely changed lives. If you are looking for a curriculum with a strong commitment to showing Jesus in every lesson, this curriculum is well worth taking a look at to see if it may be a good "fit" for your ministry! Gospel Light says, "We believe Jesus is the Scarlet Thread woven throughout the fabric of the Bible. With Gospel Light Sunday School, children are shown how every story in the Bible points to Jesus. We also believe teachers and parents will be excited to discover how the entire Bible leads children to Jesus. The purpose of our curriculum isn’t just to tell Bible stories and teach Bible facts. We want to go beyond that to make a difference in kids’ lives every day. Here’s how we sum it up: Know Jesus. Love God. Live Faith."