Gospel Light has another option for you to consider for children's church - K.I.D.S. Church and Jr. K.I.D.S. Church curriculum kits! These curriculum resources are "high-energy, multi-media programs with everything you need to put on a life-changing reproducible 52-week program." Allow me to share with you some information about K.I.D.S. Church!
Publisher - Gospel Light
- Website - http://www.gospellight.com/Sunday-School/Large-Group-Small-Group.aspx
- Price - $179.99 - for one quarter
- Scope - Topical three year scope for elementary and preschool
- Available for preschool through 6th grade
- Biblically Sound
- Creative lessons with lots of activity
- Each kit includes Leader Guide, music from Integrity Music and puppet skits - you'll find Bible lessons, games, object lessons and more - lots of options for each lesson
- Possibilities for unified lessons some years, but not all years
- Colorful graphics
- Lessons engage kids and focus on understanding and living God's Word
- Reproducible resources
- Easy to use
Would like to see -
- Weekly "Live-it" activities to help children take what they learn out the doors of the church and live it in their everyday lives every day. (FaithWeaver's Sunday School curriculum has this, but if you only use the KidsOwn Worship, you will need to add it)
- Quarterly service projects to "Put Feet to Their Faith"
- Parent materials to continue the learning at home
- Lessons which intentionally engage children in the teaching of the Bible lesson
- Unified scope for all lessons
K.I.D.S. Church and Jr. K.I.D.S. Church resources are written with the goal of helping children remember, understand and live God's Word for genuinely changed lives. If you are looking for a Large Group/Small Group curriculum with a focus on small groups, life application and relationships this curriculum is well worth taking a look at to see if it may be a good "fit" for your ministry! Gospel Light says, "This curriculum imparts life principles kids can apply immediately—with their friends, on the school bus and at home. Kids will navigate their way through God’s Word with confidence, see Jesus in every lesson and understand important Bible lessons and characters as well as learn about God’s plan for our lives, who Jesus is, how God’s promises change our lives, prayer, and how to live out their faith in real life situations" and so much more.