As you go finish this month, please continue to make this your prayer . . . 'Dear Lord, please listen to and answer my prayer because You are my God and I need You to protect and save me. As I go through this day, please help me remember to live as Your faithful servant and to trust You. Please be kind to me and make my heart glad and I will pray to You all day and serve You! I thank and praise You for how You so willingly forgive me and find comfort and strength in knowing Your love is always there for those who pray to You . . . I will be one of those who pray to You! Thank You, Amen!'"
So . . . this last week of June, let's take time to "remember"! What do we need to remember? Well, consider the following . . .
- remember God's great faithfulness to us! He, "listens and answers our prayers!" He "Protects and saves us!"
- remember to be faithful to Him!
- remember to trust God!
- remember to turn to Him throughout your day!
- remember to pay attention to how God shows His great kindness to us!
- remember to notice how God makes us glad!
- remember to thank and praise God for His great mercy in forgiving us!
- remember how He comforts and strengthens us!
- remember His great love!
There is so much to remember! If our focus is on "remembering", this will make a tremendous impact on everything else in our week, so "remember"!