It is easy to say we pray, but do we really? Consider the following ways you could make prayer a core part of your Children's Ministry this year . . .
- Schedule time each week for you to intentionally spend time praying for your ministry - the children, families, volunteers, decisions which need to be made, upcoming events, etc.
- Recruit a team of people who will faithfully pray each day and week for your Children's Ministry - send them a prayer request list every week - with updates as to how God is answering.
- Print weekly or monthly prayer "tents" which you put in the bulletin for families to keep on their table at home, so they are able to pray for the Children's Ministry, too.
- Plan a Back-to-school-Prayer-Walk. I wrote about this previously and you'll find the specifics at this link.
- Begin and close each and every meeting and training with prayer.
- Meet with your volunteers each week before their classes to pray together.
These are just a few ways you can make prayer a core part of your ministry. What do you do to show you are serious about being a Children's Ministry which focuses upon prayer?