While Children's Ministry is the most Joy-Full place in the church, it can often be "bogged" down in fatigue, politics, and worry, but it does not have to be! Consider the following . . .
- We can be free to look for and experience joy when we truly trust God to do what He has promised to do - send the laborers. Yes, we still have to work to find them and yes, there may be times when we do not have the volunteers we need, but the truth is God cares more than any of us if we have the people we need to do the things we need to do and He does and will send laborers! Let's be people who are joyful because we trust God to do what He has promised to do!
- We will experience the joy when we face trials because we know they will make our faith strong (James 1:2, 3)
- When we believe in and love God we will be filled with an, "inexpressible and glorious" joy! (I Peter 1:8,9)
- God's joy is our strength! (Nehemiah 8:10)
- God doesn't call us to serve for it to be a burden; He does it to give us joy!
This also is a list which could go on, but the idea is joy is a gift from the hand of God and He is abundantly generous with it! Do not serve as a person with no joy who is discouraged and down because of all the work and challenges which come with serving in the Children's Ministry. Instead, be people who look for the joy and who serve with this amazing gift from the hand of God!
How do you look for the joy?