How would it change the way your volunteers see serving if you were intentional about looking for opportunities to sincerely thank them every week?
- When you see a volunteer connecting with a child - thank them!
- When you see a volunteer making God's Word understandable for a child - thank them!
- When you see a volunteer rushing in the church with their family, so they can serve in a class - thank them!
- When you see children being kind to others - thank them!
- When you see children listening and participating in class - thank them!
- When you see children living God's Word - thank them!
Talk about being thankful all year. Share, on a regular basis, the things you are thankful for! Make time each week for volunteers and children to share what they are thankful for from their previous week. Make a Heart of Thankfulness the thing which your church, volunteers, children and yourself are known for!