What is this question? Here it is . . . Do your volunteers enjoy serving? This question, and it's answer, matters for the following reasons . . .
- If your volunteers do not enjoy serving, you will have a difficult time keeping them long term.
- Long term volunteers build a strength into your Children's Ministry, so if your volunteers quit after serving a short time, your ministry will struggle.
- Volunteers who truly enjoy serving will bring an enthusiasm and joy to their class which is tremendously valuable.
- Volunteers who truly enjoy serving will create an interest in others and will help bring more volunteers to your Children's Ministry.
- It makes a huge difference in the lives of the children if their teachers enjoy serving and communicates to them the message of how serving in the Children's Ministry is a great place to serve.
- Volunteers who truly enjoy serving bring a positive attitude and atmosphere to the Children's Ministry.
These are just a few of the reasons it matters for you to have volunteers who enjoy serving.